Packed Plunger - Dosing Pumps
Stroke adjustment by variable eccentric
Conforms to API 675 standard
Few mechanically moving components : low maintenance
Optional automatic control (stroke length/speed)
Ideally suited for HP and LP dosing systems
- Simple but robust design for reliability
- All moving parts are submerged in oil
- Instant response to dosage changes
- Economical duplex configuration availability
- Efficient drive sizing
- Compact design with a higher capacity in a small footprint
- Low maintenance
- Conforms to API 675 standard
- Can deliver flows up to 11,000 LPH against pressure up to 250 bar
- ± 0.5% steady state accuracy over 10:1 turndown ratio
Oil & Gas.
Milroyal pumps are ideal for high-pressure offshore applications. They consistently inject methanol, corrosion inhibitors, oxygen binders, and other corrosive substances in the harshest conditions in the most remote locations.
Chemical and Petrochemical Processing.
The harsh, toxic chemicals required for chemical processes require metering pumps that ensure accuracy in delivery of these critical and difficult fluids. Milroyal pumps’ modularity allows a selection of liquid ends and configurations to ensure you get the right pump for chemicals being handled.
Industrial Water Treatment.
Industrial process water must be treated efficiently and cost-effectively in compliance with quality standards. The reliability of Milroyal pumps deliver accurate chemical delivery and provide long-term cost benefits